Car Not Starting

nguyen

I have an 95 ES300. I tried starting my car this morning. The car would not crank over and all the lights on the dash display lit up. I tried for about 10 minutes and the car finally started. This also happened to me about a week ago. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

the solenoid on the starter is going or your battery is getting weak

I'm having the same issue. The car,es250, will start and run. Then when I turn it off it won't start back up even after running for a while. I had the battery charged at AZ and it is still doing the same thing. After it stops it only take just jumping it to get it back started.

• 5 months later...
I'm having the same issue. The car,es250, will start and run. Then when I turn it off it won't start back up even after running for a while. I had the battery charged at AZ and it is still doing the same thing. After it stops it only take just jumping it to get it back started.

Like wise. Except I bought a new battery today and its still diong the same thing.

I have an 95 ES300. I tried starting my car this morning. The car would not crank over and all the lights on the dash display lit up. I tried for about 10 minutes and the car finally started. This also happened to me about a week ago. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Just rebuilt the starter on my 99 RX300 for the same issue. It's a $30 fix and about 1 hour if you are handy.