New To The Lexus World.

well my girlfriend just bought a 93 sc300 auto. Even though it isn't my car, i'm the one who will be doing all the work on it! lol. I'm excited about the car, its very clean and fun to drive. For now its her daily driver, but when she does get a different car i think i might consider a 2jz-gte swap for it... either that or just a turbo for the stock 2jz-ge thats in it, but i'm worried how the stock bottom end would hold up... I'm a Mustang owner myself, so i'm kind of new to the whole non-V8 thing. lol. But i'm glad i found a forums site specifically for this car and i'm looking forward to everything ahead! -Brian

well my girlfriend just bought a 93 sc300 auto. Even though it isn't my car, i'm the one who will be doing all the work on it! lol. I'm excited about the car, its very clean and fun to drive. For now its her daily driver, but when she does get a different car i think i might consider a 2jz-gte swap for it... either that or just a turbo for the stock 2jz-ge thats in it, but i'm worried how the stock bottom end would hold up... I'm a Mustang owner myself, so i'm kind of new to the whole non-V8 thing. lol. But i'm glad i found a forums site specifically for this car and i'm looking forward to everything ahead! -Brian

Congrats I purchased a very clean 92 sc300 auto 5mos ago and just love it. I would suggest getting the car in good stock condition before doing mods. Plenty of help here and http://www.clublexus.com. Keep us updated.

Thanks alot! The car is already in really good stock condition, only has 92,000 miles on it for being a 93 which i think is pretty good. The car only had one previous owner before this also, then its just been switching dealerships i guess. I was also wondering, what are some of the basic begining mods people do for these things? i cant even find someone who makes a cold air intake for it! lol thanks again guys