93 Sc300 Water Pump

I got a 93 SC300 and my water pump broke. Every store I went to asked me if I had 11 or 10 tightening holes and I dont really know, I am pretty sure that 93 SC300s only come with only one type of stock engin and there is a big difference between them and its about $130 difference between the 10 and 11 hole water pump. Thanks.

I would but I have around $150 to fix it and dont want to ask my parents or brother for money plus im pretty sure that someone in this forum knows if its 11 or 10.

Simple, Call a lexus dealer parts department and ask them. I highly advise changing your timing belt while you are in there.

I just called my lexus dealer 651-483-6111 and I was told there are 9 mounting holes. Part # 16100-49837-83

so they got a 9 hole one now too? yea my timing belt is crusty and old and I do need to change it. any recomindations on what kind of water pump I should get? Thanks.

I would buy OEM parts. Purchase online from autopartswarehouse.com or lexusparts.com or similar vendors. Shop around for best deal.