12v Outlet (cigarette Lighter) Problem

We were on an out-of-state trip with the new 400h this weekend and using it to power a laptop computer. It worked fine until Saturday afternoon. Suddenly quit working. I MAY have also plugged in my phone charger. Not sure. Anybody experienced limitations with the outlets in the 400h? I see where it says 120V MAX, so maybe I can't plug two things in. But the computer should be 110, right?

Don't want to have to make an appointment and drive an hour to the dealership if it's a simple fix. Maybe a fuse?

Anyone had this problem? Advice on how to prevent it? Fix it?

2007 RX 400h AWD, 1100 miles now. Purchased two weeks ago.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

We were on an out-of-state trip with the new 400h this weekend and using it to power a laptop computer. It worked fine until Saturday afternoon. Suddenly quit working. I MAY have also plugged in my phone charger. Not sure. Anybody experienced limitations with the outlets in the 400h? I see where it says 120V MAX, so maybe I can't plug two things in. But the computer should be 110, right?

Don't want to have to make an appointment and drive an hour to the dealership if it's a simple fix. Maybe a fuse?

Anyone had this problem? Advice on how to prevent it? Fix it?

2007 RX 400h AWD, 1100 miles now. Purchased two weeks ago.

Thanks

Did you figure this problem out? I presume you have the rear seat entertainment and so had your laptop plugged into the 110V outlet in the back?