Survey Asks: What Features To You Like Best?

With my 250 AWD a month old, I just completed and returned the initial Lexus survey. Under the category "What do you like best?", I wrote smoothness of engine/transmission. This is my first-ever Lexus, and soothness is the most noticeable advantage over my former American makes. Is Lexus known for smooth transmissions? Many other cars hunt for a proper gear or are very coarse when the pedal is stabbed hard. I just got back from a 600 mile trip in a Chebby HHR that had only 1800 miles on the odometer. The car could not keep rubber on the road. The 'low traction light' blinked even when accelerating on dry pavement. Power intteruption was oddly random and probably dangerous. Torque steer was really bad. I was glad to get my 'real' car back after turning the rental.

What IS features do you like best?

jim

With my 250 AWD a month old, I just completed and returned the initial Lexus survey. Under the category "What do you like best?", I wrote smoothness of engine/transmission. This is my first-ever Lexus, and soothness is the most noticeable advantage over my former American makes. Is Lexus known for smooth transmissions? Many other cars hunt for a proper gear or are very coarse when the pedal is stabbed hard. I just got back from a 600 mile trip in a Chebby HHR that had only 1800 miles on the odometer. The car could not keep rubber on the road. The 'low traction light' blinked even when accelerating on dry pavement. Power intteruption was oddly random and probably dangerous. Torque steer was really bad. I was glad to get my 'real' car back after turning the rental.

What IS features do you like best?

jim

The Mark Levinson system, the voice activated Satnav & Bluetooth phone, the heated & vented memory seats, the reversing camera, the all so smooth auto box, the adaptive HID headlights i.e. the toys :)