Res Owners, What Do You Do With Your Remote?

My car came with the RES remote in the rear armrest, but it bangs around in there, anyone find a better solution? I was thinking some velcro or something to hold it down?

:lol: :D

That drove me nuts too! I took a hand towel and put in the bottom of the rear armrest. That solved the problem...no more banging...and you never know when you might need the hand towel.

My car came with the RES remote in the rear armrest, but it bangs around in there, anyone find a better solution? I was thinking some velcro or something to hold it down?

That drove me nuts too! I took a hand towel and put in the bottom of the rear armrest. That solved the problem...no more banging...and you never know when you might need the hand towel.

Brilliant minds think alike ... we did the same :^)

Brilliant minds think alike ... we did the same :^)

Forgot to mention...Patent pending! :D :lol:

does it work when the armrest is up as well?

Yes...the towel kind of just acts like a cushion...doesn't matter if it is up or down. Have had mine both ways. Now if I could just get the other rattles to stop that easy! :whistles: