Fairly New Ps Pump Seal Already Cracked?

SirSam

Hey everyone, I thought I would ask to see if anyone else has had this issue before. I installed a new PS Pump & Alternator 11 months ago, & I look under my hood last month & there is PS ATF fluid all over the underskirt. I cleaned all of the area up, the hoses, fittings, etc. Ran it for another 2 days & took a look at it again to see if i can find a leak anywhere & there was fluid on the underskirt again (a puddle). But the lines were pretty clean/dry. So I was stomped I did a thorough search & on the pump towards the left back of it was a small line of fluid coming out of the pump. Which looks like it is running down on top of the Alternator & splashing on the sidewall onto the underskirt. Now i am 90% certain it is the pump, but is it common for it to have gone bad already? I bought it from Advance Auto Parts & it seemed to be a good pump. If I were to buy a new one are there any recommendations from anyone that will have the quality to last as long as a PS pump should? I need to get this fixed quick before it ruins my Alternator again. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.