Oil Maintance Light

yvnrg27

Hay everyone, sorry to bother you guys, but i was just wondering how do i reset the oil maintance light in the es 350. In the old toyotas i remember you have to hold the odometer reset stalk while turning the ignition. This does not work for the es 350. I have tried. Dont feel like going to dealer for this and i can't seem to find the manual. Any help would be greatly appriciated. :)

Hay everyone, sorry to bother you guys, but i was just wondering how do i reset the oil maintance light in the es 350. In the old toyotas i remember you have to hold the odometer reset stalk while turning the ignition. This does not work for the es 350. I have tried. Dont feel like going to dealer for this and i can't seem to find the manual. Any help would be greatly appriciated. :)

aha, fount the manual....pg 287, same procedure as above, just without starting the engine. Just push the igg to on position while holding the odometer reset switch.

aha, fount the manual....pg 287, same procedure as above, just without starting the engine. Just push the igg to on position while holding the odometer reset switch.

update, you have make sure that the odo reading is set in the trip a, or b position, otherwise it will not work.