Is 250 Lease Deals

Hello everyone this is my first time posting. I am looking to lease an IS 250 AWD. I was hoping someone on the forum can help me with the math. Last time I visited Lexus they gave me an offer of $499 a month plus $2,850 down which in a 3 year lease equates to about $20,814. The question I have is it possible to get a lease deal in a 3 year lease that equates somewhere around $17,000 - $18,500 or is that too low of an offer and Lexus would not even contemplate leasing the IS to me if I say thats my final offer? Thanks in advance. Or by the way I live in Long Island NY.

Secondly, I am also looking at the Acura TL (the base model not the Type S), Infiniti AWD, and Honda Accord Coupe. If anybody has any information on these cars compared to the IS 250 AWD and what your thoughts are I would greatly appreciate them. BTW I was also thinking briefly about the Mercedes C280 or BMW 3 Series that compares to the Lexus IS but I think those are more than I need for my first leased car.

This is a great forum and I am very happy I came across it before I leased my car. Keep up the great work!

Hello everyone this is my first time posting. I am looking to lease an IS 250 AWD. I was hoping someone on the forum can help me with the math. Last time I visited Lexus they gave me an offer of $499 a month plus $2,850 down which in a 3 year lease equates to about $20,814. The question I have is it possible to get a lease deal in a 3 year lease that equates somewhere around $17,000 - $18,500 or is that too low of an offer and Lexus would not even contemplate leasing the IS to me if I say thats my final offer? Thanks in advance. Or by the way I live in Long Island NY.

Secondly, I am also looking at the Acura TL (the base model not the Type S), Infiniti AWD, and Honda Accord Coupe. If anybody has any information on these cars compared to the IS 250 AWD and what your thoughts are I would greatly appreciate them. BTW I was also thinking briefly about the Mercedes C280 or BMW 3 Series that compares to the Lexus IS but I think those are more than I need for my first leased car.

This is a great forum and I am very happy I came across it before I leased my car. Keep up the great work!

Are you negotiating the payments or the price of the car. Always negotiate the price of the car. Play around on www.lexus.com build the car and see how much you need to get off the purchase to make the lease payments what you want. Just wondering is there any reason you are looking to lease instead of purchasing? I would also advise you to put as little down as possible if you are leasing. The price obviously will depend on the options that you are getting on the car...good luck!

Are you negotiating the payments or the price of the car. Always negotiate the price of the car. Play around on www.lexus.com build the car and see how much you need to get off the purchase to make the lease payments what you want. Just wondering is there any reason you are looking to lease instead of purchasing? I would also advise you to put as little down as possible if you are leasing. The price obviously will depend on the options that you are getting on the car...good luck!

The dealer just made one offer on the payments. When I go to build my IS I get it around $36,000. I am getting no additional options other than the HID headlights. I am leasing my car because frankly I dont have the money to buy the car. I am just finishing school and I can afford only lease payments. So do you think $17,000-18,500 is a possible 3 year lease I can get for the IS? Thanks

The amount you pay over the life of the lease depends on how much discount you can get on the price of the car, the interest rate, the residual value of the car at lease end plus any fees involved.

To get the total amount you pay down where you want it, you'll have to negotiate a lower car price, and or a lower interest rate.

You might play with the numbers using a lease calculator and figure out what kind of deal you need to meet your requirements.

http://www.calculator.com/pantaserv/lease.calc