Is 200 - Do You Have Them Over There?

nicoloco

Hi, guys! I am from Norway, and we hardly have any IS 300's. We don't have many Lexuses at all, however I own a IS 200. What I am wandering is if you guys even get the IS 200.

Merry Christmas from Nico, Larvik - Norway.

Merry Christmas Nico..I lived in Kongsberg for 14 months over 2005/2006 and also used to visit Larvik on a regular basis, but never saw your Lex, perhaps Prolex had it :whistles: .

USA only has the IS300...but they do have the IS350 :angry: I'll have to wait for the IS-F to come to the UK :cheers:

Honda R&D in Marysville Ohio had one but I don't know if the still do.They called me to get a battery for it.I asked the battery size and when they told me I said sounds about the size of you Civic battery,they said we never thought of that Thanks.They also wanted to know if I could get them a clutch for it.I would like to see it.

Hi, guys! I am from Norway, and we hardly have any IS 300's. We don't have many Lexuses at all, however I own a IS 200. What I am wandering is if you guys even get the IS 200.

Merry Christmas from Nico, Larvik - Norway.

Merry Christmas Nico..I lived in Kongsberg for 14 months over 2005/2006 and also used to visit Larvik on a regular basis, but never saw your Lex, perhaps Prolex had it :whistles: .

USA only has the IS300...but they do have the IS350 :angry: I'll have to wait for the IS-F to come to the UK :cheers:

Cool! :) Well, "Prolex-UK" did have my car for quite a long time, so I have not had it here for more than a month in total (owning the car for over half a year). What did you do in Kongsberg?

Cool! :) Well, "Prolex-UK" did have my car for quite a long time, so I have not had it here for more than a month in total (owning the car for over half a year). What did you do in Kongsberg?

Nico,

I work for BP and we had a project in FMC, Kongsberg so was part of the BP site team there for a couple of years. enjoyed it but very quiet, except for the jazz festival of course :cheers: