Exhaust Sound?

i just got my 250 a few months ago, and i was wondering what you guys think about getting exhaust for it. is it a good or bad idea? and i was already considering the LMS exhaust. i've heard clips of it on the 350, but ive heard that it might sound different on the 250. if its true, how would the sound change?

• 2 weeks later...

i just got my 250 a few months ago, and i was wondering what you guys think about getting exhaust for it. is it a good or bad idea? and i was already considering the LMS exhaust. i've heard clips of it on the 350, but ive heard that it might sound different on the 250. if its true, how would the sound change?

I would not put exhaust on this car. it's more for comfort and plus the sound is not as bad already. Exhaust in the long run is bad for the car and you will get sick of the sound if you drive your car a lot. I personally experience that with my old car. I went and change exhaust, intake and other stuff and i was sick of them very quickly. about a year i think.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED get the FUJITA Short Ram Intake i bought mine for 250 its a lil pricey for short ram but im telling you worth it!!! its SILENT untill u floor it and hit about 3-4k rpm then it ROARS BABY!!!..WELL WORTH IT

but mines a 350 so i dunno

well i have my is 250 and i got a tanabe medallion exhaust on it with my suspnension and my tanabe intake all in hopupracing.com or l-tunedparts.com but hopupracing is way cheaper i like my sound of the tanabe its quiet or should i say sounds like the g35 but hen i floor it, it sounds great i had it for 6 months and i love it recommended for the exhaust plus it looks great

• 9 months later...
well i have my is 250 and i got a tanabe medallion exhaust on it with my suspnension and my tanabe intake all in hopupracing.com or l-tunedparts.com but hopupracing is way cheaper i like my sound of the tanabe its quiet or should i say sounds like the g35 but hen i floor it, it sounds great i had it for 6 months and i love it recommended for the exhaust plus it looks great

Here is a video I made of the Tanabe Medallion T70113A on my 2006 Lexus IS 350. The first part of the video is inside the car. The last part of the video is taken on the rear (outside) of the car.

Here are a couple photos:

DSC03901.JPG

DSC03907.JPG

• 1 month later...

Here is a video I made of the Tanabe Medallion T70113A on my 2006 Lexus IS 350. The first part of the video is inside the car. The last part of the video is taken on the rear (outside) of the car.

Here are a couple photos:

DSC03901.JPG

DSC03907.JPG

hey

just wondering...did you get a decible reading for you tanabe exhaust??

i got pulled over for mine so i went back to stock. i should have got the reading before i changed it but i guess i forgot.

and i dont want to waste money putting the exhaust on, getting the reading to high, then waste waste money again to put back stock.

or if you know anyone who has a IS250 with a tanabe exhaust that did a decible reading...could you let me know??

Thanks