Design

stuart8181

Who decided the public wants slab side cars? They are ugly and serve no useful purpose except to be cheaper for the manufacturers to produce.

The body shops will get a bonanza repairing all the dings and dents due soon. I noticed the majors have included side mouldings as an extra now for several hundred dollars. What a scam....

Also who needs huge sized wheels? They are making the cars look like the old wagons that went thru Kansas in 1866.

Who decided the public wants slab side cars? They are ugly and serve no useful purpose except to be cheaper for the manufacturers to produce.

The body shops will get a bonanza repairing all the dings and dents due soon. I noticed the majors have included side mouldings as an extra now for several hundred dollars. What a scam....

Also who needs huge sized wheels? They are making the cars look like the old wagons that went thru Kansas in 1866.

I'm with you on the wheel thing, They ruin the ride, Look ghetto, Although there are a few choice wheels that accent the car but still ruin the ride intended by the mfgr. But it is to each her/his own. I'd rather have slabsides than the guardrail side pontiacs/mitsu's :lol::lol::lol: