408whp @ 12psi

We just got back from the dyno. This is a different Turbo, but since the owner doesn't like that little black box and having to reset the car all the time does get old. Our fuel controller of choice is XFC(from Transmission controller). This unit utilize the stock returnless system but it does have an external pump in place to ramp up fuel pressure. XFC is controlling the pump.

Here are the specs on this GS300:

Engine: 2jz-ge with 2j-gte bottom end, stock cams and VTT-i is in place

Fuel and Engine Management: 440cc injectors, XFC, PLX wideband, 3 Bar Map sensor, Walbro inline fuel pump and JPI fuel kit

Transmission: JPI valvebody upgrade

We are going back to the dyno in a couple of days to do some pulls at 18 psi. Should be a big improvement in HP.

JP IMPORTZ

There were issues with the rear straps on the dyno this morning. A new set of straps and 18psi boost. Hopefully we will be in the 450whp range.

A built transmission will be in place if we are planning to past these numbers. Don't forget this is a show vehicle with 20's on it.

PS: How come I can't attach picture on here?

JP IMPORTZ

We just got back from the dyno. This is a different Turbo, but since the owner doesn't like that little black box and having to reset the car all the time does get old. Our fuel controller of choice is XFC(from Transmission controller). This unit utilize the stock returnless system but it does have an external pump in place to ramp up fuel pressure. XFC is controlling the pump.

Fuel and Engine Management: 440cc injectors, XFC, PLX wideband, 3 Bar Map sensor, Walbro inline fuel pump and JPI fuel kit

We are going back to the dyno in a couple of days to do some pulls at 18 psi. Should be a big improvement in HP.

JP IMPORTZ

There were issues with the rear straps on the dyno this morning. A new set of straps and 18psi boost. Hopefully we will be in the 450whp range.

A built transmission will be in place if we are planning to past these numbers. Don't forget this is a show vehicle with 20's on it.

JP IMPORTZ

What black box did he used to have? The SAFCII? I am just now finishing up my single kit install on my 01 GS300, I plan to run a SAFC with a relay to reset the ECU everytime I shut the car off. Peter Farrell does this with the IS300's... For pics just host your picture somewhere like picturetrail.com then use the icon of the tree at the top of the edit screen.

211034442.jpg

JP IMPORTZ

JP IMPORTZ

What black box did he used to have? The SAFCII? I am just now finishing up my single kit install on my 01 GS300, I plan to run a SAFC with a relay to reset the ECU everytime I shut the car off. Peter Farrell does this with the IS300's... For pics just host your picture somewhere like picturetrail.com then use the icon of the tree at the top of the edit screen.

211034442.jpg

SAFC II No way!!!! We are running the XFC from PCS. It utilize the deadhead fuel system. Secondary inline pump kicks at a certain boost.

JP Importz

• 2 months later...

I have a 98 GS300 that I am trying to figure out what to do with. It seems like you are able to do turbo build ups for these cars? If so, what are some of the options you commonly put together? Perhaps a recommendation for contacting you for further details? Thanks.