Lexus Repair

If anyone is looking for a shop to have your Lexus repaired, I have a really good suggestion for where to take it in Southern California.

The shop is called Luxury Motor Works in Monrovia, CA. This guy worked for Lexus for years and finally decided to open his own shop. He actually designed the remote start for the Lexus, and the remote hard top thingy for the SC430.

His prices are more than fair, and he's an authorized Lexus repair shop. Meaning he can do warranty work as well. I can promise you, there arent many more mechanics who know the Lexus as well as he does.

My car will never be repaired anywhere else...and I live in Vegas. It's worth the 3 1/2 hour drive.

Damn I wish I had known about this earlier. Your post is 2 months late. Our car was repaired at Caliber Collision Center and the job was less then satisfactory. A hole drilled through our seat belt... foot prints on the leather, scratches everywhere (ON THE NEW BUMPER AND FENDER) and big chips on the fuel door. <_< Never go to Caliber Collision Center if you live in the 909/626/714 area. They suck.