How To Set The Garage Opener '99 Ls400

lbarbish

So I've tried a number of times. It says to clear the old info; hold down the two outside buttons till they blink. Then, hold down the button you want to program for 20 sec. until it blinks. But mine blinks the whole time. Then, keep holding it down while pushing the door opener button until it blinks. But it never quit blinking in the first place. So, needless to say, it doesn't work. Help!

So I've tried a number of times. It says to clear the old info; hold down the two outside buttons till they blink. Then, hold down the button you want to program for 20 sec. until it blinks. But mine blinks the whole time. Then, keep holding it down while pushing the door opener button until it blinks. But it never quit blinking in the first place. So, needless to say, it doesn't work. Help!

I had to re-program my LS430. I went to thiw web site and followed their instructions:

http://www.homelink.com/training/train.taf

This wouldn't be Dean's neighbor's '99 would it?!?! :D

Thank you so much. I have the roaming signal. It's not covered under the manual

I had to re-program my LS430. I went to thiw web site and followed their instructions:

http://www.homelink.com/training/train.taf

Hey Blake! Yes it is. I got it yesterday. It had an awful and violent vibration at 80 MPH. I put on new tires and it is sooooo smooth. It goes in tomorrow for a timing belt and water pump. The only other fault is the hood shocks are out of gas. I think it is a sweet machine. When I drop this one off at Lexus I will pick up the old '91 which had a new ps pump and timing belt/water pump. They say it needs struts etc on the front end but that the rattling won't bother my son much and won't be critical for safety nor reliability. I will do the front end myslf sometime. I will take some pictures and post them. Take care.

This wouldn't be Dean's neighbor's '99 would it?!?! :D