Rx330 18" Tire Choices

6month

My original Michelins at 33K miles are nearing replacement. Tread check was 4/32 at 30k miles. Still look OK but there getting noisy on corners and slippery in the rain.

I have researched online and the Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza seems to get good reviews. Anyone have experince with these tires on a RX330. There much cheaper than the Michelin tire.

We put Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza tires on the wife's not too long ago. She has been really pleased with the tires. She thinks they are quieter than the stock Michelins and definitely handle better in the rain. She couldn't really tell any ride quality or dry road handling differences. I have no idea how they handle any type of snow, we just don't get that down here.

And a little tip for buying them. I got mine at Discount Tire. Shoot down their original quote and let them know what they cost at tirerack.com. Even after paying sales tax I wound up saving about $40 from what it would have cost with shipping from tirerack.com and local installation.