Got Chromed Stock Wheels With Or Without Logos?

They are Lexus wheels that were chrome dipped . Meaning they didn't come from the factory that way. The dealer probably did not have the center caps dipped as well.

I don't have chromed wheels, but the IS350 near me in the parking lot does, and it has the Lexus center piece. Interesing thing is that the center piece is only chromed on the symbol, like the standard wheels: the background is the usual paint. I can't decide it I like that or not, but it's clear they didn't get those pieces chromed at all.

They are Lexus wheels that were chrome dipped . Meaning they didn't come from the factory that way. The dealer probably did not have the center caps dipped as well.

I don't have chromed wheels, but the IS350 near me in the parking lot does, and it has the Lexus center piece. Interesing thing is that the center piece is only chromed on the symbol, like the standard wheels: the background is the usual paint. I can't decide it I like that or not, but it's clear they didn't get those pieces chromed at all.

Thanks for that info. Apparently, it is strictly dealer-dependent. I'm glad that mine has at least the chromed center piece, and I've grown to apreciate the "mirror look" as opposed to the symbol there.