Tire Pressure Sensors

Galager

I am looking to buy an extra set of rims for snow tires for our '06 SC430. Are all the Lexus tire pressure sensors the same, or do they vary by model? Can I use two sets of these sensors with the car as I will have one set for summer and one set for winter. Can anyone recommend where to buy them or know how much they cost?

I am looking to buy an extra set of rims for snow tires for our '06 SC430. Are all the Lexus tire pressure sensors the same, or do they vary by model? Can I use two sets of these sensors with the car as I will have one set for summer and one set for winter. Can anyone recommend where to buy them or know how much they cost?

Alright, not much experience with this on here I guess. I found out from a guy on ebay that they are different and now have part numbers. Funny thing is, each corner has its own part number and wonder what happens when rotating tires? What do I need to do to have the second set of pressure sensors linked up to the car? Does the stealer have to do this, or is it something I can do myself?