89'-99' Owners Start Saving Alil Money

Toysrme

I've got the mad hook-up from a buddy that deals with building performance transmissions, yo.

This will be the single larger price/performance mod anyone has, or will ever have a deal on for our v6's. I aint promising numbers, but any moron using google can pretty well see what most cars pick-up with a good aftermarket torque converter. At least a half second in the 1/4 mile (more for modified engines) & expect the ability to actually do a burnout without cheating. Which 1mz's can't do period, and 3vz's can do with great difficulty by cheating.

(And will be an especially big upgrade for any 1mz-fe owner that has ever looked at a dyno & noticed, "Hey... I don't have crap for torque until 3500rpm.")

1mz-fe1.jpg

Custom torque converters for the a540h->a541e. Built to our specification (i.e. mine & his), or yours. RETAINS lock-up with an upgraded clutch pack. (So your mileage won't be tanking cruising around.) Lifetime warrantee, no questions asked. You break it, you get a new one. <period> These are not cheap !Removed! loosened torque converters from your local shop. Where all some jackass at the local transmission shop does is pull the turbine & sators out & bend them. These are 100% custom & weigh a ton.

TC-1.jpg

TC-2.jpg

TC-3.jpg

TC-4.jpg

This is the first one. I've had it awhile, but I'm getting ready 2 put it in after some much needed cam swapping & valve adjustments. (Not to mention I have to clear out a ton of space in the basement just to get the car under the electric hoist!?) We'll be testing several stall / flash speed combo's I wanna do, along with afew different torque multiplication ratios.

Final price is being decided on based on how many people are actually interested, and actually are good for money... It's looking like $200usd + $40usd shipping. $175usd core fee (return your used & get your money back). The $200 could drop, but who knows yet. Compare that to $489.00+core+shipping for an IPT rebuilt converter, and $589.00+core+shipping for Level10 (BLAH IPT>lvl10/PTS).

Before you ask about torque converters; please have a basic understanding of what they do & the basic terms of stall speed, flash speed, and torque multiplication. Feel free to google about torque converters & performance torque converters. Howstuffworks is always good. The TCI has a nice explanation. Wordy, but aight.