Just Purchase Some 19'' Hp Lightings Chrome Wheels.

breakilla

The wheels should work fine. Your ride will be comprimised as well as you need to make sure your offsets are set up properly.

The wheels should work fine. Your ride will be comprimised as well as you need to make sure your offsets are set up properly.

[/qu

[/qu

• 7 months later...

Hello SK,

What would be a super agressive offset for my 99 gs 300 with 20in. 3 piece wheels (below). Im trying to achive a 20x9 front with a 3in. lip and 20x10.5 with a 5in. lip on the rear(no big brake kit). Ive been told that I would need to flare out my fenders to accomodate the extra 1-2 inches of lip and I certanly would mind paying for that.

Thanks in advance! :cheers:

post-41975-1177373822_thumb.jpg