Non Dealer Maintenance

We are moving to an area where there are no Lexus dealers within 200 miles. Are there any maintenance manuals or guidelines where we could use local maintenance facilities to accomplish routine maintenance? I am a trained mechanic but do not have any maintenance or service manuals for the RX400. Are there any resources for these manuals or CD's?

Thanks

The good news is that there really isn't that much maintenance to do on these vehicles besides changing the oil and rotating the tires. Still, later on down the road, you may very well need to have a service manual and I'm guessing that the only one available is the factory service manual. I'm also guessing that it is likely to cost a pretty penny.

is there a toyota dealer within a reasonable distance? they are trained to service hybrids and in many cases will do the same service for less than what lexus charges. also i wonder if the online lexus parts dealers will also carry a service manual for u.