Alignment Issues

i have searched through the board and still was not able to find answers. here is the issue.......when i put the steering wheel at dead center it drifts to the left. i basically have to turn the steering wheel to the right about half an inch to the right to go straight. I took in to get an alignment twice and it still does the same, i then took it to a wheel and tire shop and took one of the workers there on a test drive and he said that the cars steering is sensitive..... tilt it a little either way it shall go that way. the point i am tring to make is that do either of you encounter this? when you have your steering wheel dead center does it drift? i also forgot to mention that i had the tires rotated also. please some info would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I can't tell you how happy I am to find someone out there with the same problem as me! My fiance and I just bought a 2006 Lexus GS 300 in early July. From day one, I have had the same problem with my steering, and if I hold the steering wheel at dead center, the car goes left! We live in Indiana. I love my car otherwise, but I have an appt. to take it in for the THIRD time to get looked at for this SAME problem. I think the first two times they did NOT understand what I was trying to tell them. They rotated the tires, they did an alignment, but the car still has the same problem. Obviously there is something seriously wrong, because your car is doing the same exact thing! I printed out what you had put and showed it to my fiance, and he couldn't believe it either. So I'm taking what you had wrote out to the Lexus dealership to show them I'm not the only person with this problem.

I will keep you updated if they finally get the problem fixed. :chairshot: I'm so frustrated with it!