How To Remove Drivers Door Interior Panel

Micah

Hello, I'm having trouble getting the drivers door panel off my sc400. I've been having problems with the wiring and want to evaluate it beneath, but can't access it without it off. The door handle seems to be the only thing left holding it on. I removed all the screws (including the ones beneath the arm rest) and the quick snap holders removed easily. How do I get around the issue of the door handle?

• 8 months later...
figured out. There is a cover behind the door handle that I didn't notice. there's a bolt behind that

Hello,

I just bought an SC 300 and I need to replace the passenger side window regulator. I'm having some difficulty removing the door panel to get to the regulator. I was wondering if you could possibly tell me the locations of the screws/clips that I need to remove in order to get the door panel off. If you have any pics also that would be extremely helpful. Thank you very much for your time this afternoon and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

metramm