Vsv

Dondada

I have had this VSV problem for years and it didn't bother me much because I wasn't the one looking at that engine light , but now it's my wife that's complaining so it's time to resolve this problem, any suggestions where I can pick up or order a VSV at a half decent price our dealers up here are asking over 250.00 for one , or any possible sollutions to my problem, thanks. Arthur C.

I have had this VSV problem for years and it didn't bother me much because I wasn't the one looking at that engine light , but now it's my wife that's complaining so it's time to resolve this problem, any suggestions where I can pick up or order a VSV at a half decent price our dealers up here are asking over 250.00 for one , or any possible sollutions to my problem, thanks. Arthur C.

If you're talking about the VSV for EGR, that does sound quite high. I think I paid $70 to $80 USD for it a couple of years ago. Call Dan at American Toyota, 1-800-432-6668 ext 8. Good guy and he's extremely knowledgable about this vehicle.

If you're talking about the VSV for EGR, that does sound quite high. I think I paid $70 to $80 USD for it a couple of years ago. Call Dan at American Toyota, 1-800-432-6668 ext 8. Good guy and he's extremely knowledgable about this vehicle.

Hi, thanks for the response, I tried that # and it can't be reached from my calling area, do you have a city or state and the name of the tech support facility that can be reached from Canada or a email address, thanks.

Hi, thanks for the response, I tried that # and it can't be reached from my calling area, do you have a city or state and the name of the tech support facility that can be reached from Canada or a email address, thanks.

Hmm.. no that's the number I've always used and it's worked fine. I don't have Dan's email, but you can go over the ih8mud and PM cruiserdan. It's not the best way to go, because he gets a ton of PM's nad emails a day. Calling's the best route. American Toyota is located in Albequerque, New Mexico.

Hmm.. no that's the number I've always used and it's worked fine. I don't have Dan's email, but you can go over the ih8mud and PM cruiserdan. It's not the best way to go, because he gets a ton of PM's nad emails a day. Calling's the best route. American Toyota is located in Albequerque, New Mexico.

Thanks, Dan was a big help.