All-weather Floor Mats

I'm looking to buy a 5-pc set of all-weather floor mats for my 400h. Anyone have any suggestions about where to go? I've been looking to buy online. Any help is appreciated.

Go to www.matco.com.

I'm looking to buy a 5-pc set of all-weather floor mats for my 400h. Anyone have any suggestions about where to go? I've been looking to buy online. Any help is appreciated.

I bought mine through Sewell Lexus www.lexus-parts.com Because they were Lexus floor mats, they fit perfectly

I bought mine through Sewell Lexus www.lexus-parts.com Because they were Lexus floor mats, they fit perfectly

I would have to endorce the Lexus mats too because of the fit and construction. The rear on in particular is going to be very heavy if get it aftermarket. The lexus one is thin and lightweight but still has the lip all around so liquids won't spill down into the lower parts where the computers are :o

It's a must for anyone who dives or makes regular trips to the lake/beach, or carries an Ice Chest in the back compartent.

I found the Lexus mats (only the 4 mats for the front and rear seat) cheapest at www.irontoad.com quite a while ago. They fit perfectly and have the Lexus logo, etc.

I really like the "FloorLiner" mats at WeatherTech.com. They fit my 400h perfectly. They are nice folks to deal with. They are an original equipment winter floormat supplier to Mercedes Benz.