Lextech.org

ok, so i order new needles or cluster...and its basically a do-it-yourself job. where do i learn to put it in or together? im like.. a motorcycle person so like i really dont know anything about cars exepct how to run them. any tips? also, i was wondering if the new needles come with instructions on how to put them together.... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Oh...well, i didnt know that. or anything when it comes to that matter. ok well, i dont even really know how to take the pannel out and even if i could take it then what would i do when it comes to wanting to change the panel from like... stock to an after-market kind?

To go aftermarket panel probably have to reverse engineer the protocol lexus uses to send speed and all that, so basically you can't.

Panel is pretty easy to take off if you just look at it.

From inside on top here is plastics covers that cover screws, pop them off and use motorcycle !Removed! skills to unscrew them!

I did it, was pretty easy.

Needles probably would be harder to do but maybe once you look at it you can figure it out. There is also a pdf floating around that shows how to install a infrared black light thing and paint the needles fluorescent, you can find that and it has great instructions on taking panel off. I can also send if I find it in my email!

Good luck.

You send the cluster in! Car runs fine without it, just keep enough gas. Then they send it back with all the new needles, don't send it to them though without contacting first.

Buying new one you probably have to use ebay, and it won't be new, just new to you.