P0141?

Hey guys, so i finally got my brakes fixed for less than $120, $65 brakes at lexus and $40 at local 76 (Lexus we charging freaking $320, how much is labor??? $280 that is nuts), thanks to the many members here that suggest it to me, otherwise the stealersheit would have taken my money. Anyways machanic there told me that i had a check engine on so they checked it for me. Guy tells me that i need some oxygen thing replace (im guessing it might be the 02 sensor???), and its going to cost $140 bucks to replace. I thought he was messing with me so i asked him what the code was when he checked it. He said 0141, so im guessing its p0141, is that a real code error or is this guy trying to run me, also where can i find all the error codes?

Thanks again for the help.

Sorry, my bad should have been more specific, but I really appreciate the help you have no idea how much.

Its on a lexus gs300 2000, with about 38k miles on it. If you can tell me where you got the code from or if anyone has anything else to add that would be great.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I tried to download and view the PDF file that was referenced in this post, but it is no longer there. Is there any place else I can find it? I have code PO141 and also need to replace the bank 1, sensor 2 oxygen sensor.

However, I just replaced it (actually all of them) about 6 months ago. Should I be looking at something else or did I possible get a bad sensor (got it from oxygensensors.com)?

1998 Lexus GS300

• 5 months later...

I have a similar situation. P0141 GS300 year 2000. i tried the pdf link by guy but it is not there. Please help. I am planing to change the sensor myself . P0141 refers to Bank 1 Sensor 2.

thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...