Lowering Springs

So I've been looking at lowering springs for my 93 LS, and most brands have a 1 inch drop, but Tanabe springs offers them at a 1.3 drop in the rear with a 1.8 drop in the front, making them the lowest.

Has anybody used Tanabe for the LS or seen pictures of an LS with Tanabe springs installed?

I'll have to admit that the only complaint I have with the LS is the ridiculous body roll. I've replaced the sway bar bushings with Daizen ones, which seems to help, but I think the car needs performance struts, lowering springs, control arm bushings by Daizen and a strut bar to get the tank under control. Anybody disagree?

I take it you do not have air suspension?

Mine had bad roll as well but once i replaced it with coilovers it became very mannerly in corners as well as still being very smooth. Changing your springs alone will loose any lexus ride you have . Save your money and buy some coilovers it is worth it.

Yes I have all options except the air suspension. So coil overs are the best way to go huh? I haven't price searched them, but it looks like they will cost around $1500+? Any reccomendations? I know Japan offers many different coil overs for the Celsior.

What are coilovers?

The Tokico struts I put on my car firmed things up nicely, but the suspension remains far from stiff. I'd like to see even less sway.

My parents own a 1999 Cadillac DeVille that, I'm surprised to say, has a suspension I love. Very firm side-to-side and front-to-back, but not stiff.

JIN or JIC ?

Sorry was out of town on business for a few days. JIN, I found this product on a Japanese website. I'm assuming it is a brand that never made it to the US. In Japan, as you may know, the Celsior is the most popular Toyota before the Crown, and there are tons of aftermarket parts available for all generations of celsior.