Bluetooth Setup

i have been trying to setup my bluetooth connection on my IS350 but no luck...very frustrating......i have a motorola RAZR phone and two Palm Treo 650.....neither one would connect.

i followed the steps listed in the lexus manual.....and also checked compatability on the lexus website and printed their step by step guide on connection but still didn't work.

anyone has any insight or suggestions to get the bluetooth to connect?

thanks alot.

I know that you've probably already done this, but you must activate the Bluetooth connection in the phone. It is not on by default.

yes, i have already activated the bluetooth on my phones........i probably will need to bring it in to the dealership.

• 6 months later...

I know that you've probably already done this, but you must activate the Bluetooth connection in the phone. It is not on by default.

yes, i have already activated the bluetooth on my phones........i probably will need to bring it in to the dealership.

If you haven't already solved the problem, I can tell you that you CAN connect a Treo 650 to a Lexus, even though the Lexus site doesn't list the Treo as compatible. My dealer had to have his techie fax me the instructions. It now works fine in my 2007 RX 400h.

It required that I install the latest firmware in the Treo (ver. 1.05a) then follow the car's instructions for connecting, except that when you get the connection made and the Treo reports success, but the car still doesn't, you just ignore the car and go ahead and place a call. The car will pick it up, and from then on it recognizes the phone.

• 4 months later...

I just wanted to say that the TREO does work fine in my LS430, despite being listed as non-compatible. Because of this, I purchased a Nokia E62 last week, but was not able to get it to work (despite the claim that it works fine on the Lexus "Let's Talk" website). My Treo, that I had never even tried up to that point, paired with no problems whatsoever. So, for anyone out there that has a Treo and a Lexus, try it first before you give up on it.