Dvd - Nav Bypass For Gs450h 2007

I have use the pre-posted procedure for the GS and adapted it to the GS450h. The only difference is that the pink wire (other GS) of the passenger side plug is replace by a white wire (with silver dot) of the middle plug for the 450h (pin number 16, bottom row of the passenger side of the middle plug). The rest of the procedure is the same…

DVD - NAV Bypass for GS450h 2007

I will only post this file for a few days at this address. I would like if somebody could post it on this site !

FAQ :

:whistles: Yes this work perfectly for the GS450h. Our girl friend, (for some of use, our right hand) can now use every function of the console even while driving.

:P This modification will not affect the GPS because of the loop we have done bettween the purple wire and the white wire.

:( Since the GPS still thinck that we are mouving, you have to do the following to have acces to all function of the GPS (with your girl friend) while the car is mouving :

PRESS IN SEQUENCE :

«MENU»

«Volume"«

touching the top left corner

bottomn left corner

top left corner

bottomn left corner

«Over Ride» for five second (until it come dark bleu)

«back»

You will see, this is not difficult to remember...

:) Believe me, this is all done in less then 20 minutes and it is worth it.

:censored: The only bug, is that you will find out that the famous wood they sell us is only plastic and that most of the interior leather is vinyl (but with the price of the oil barrel at $70, plastic is probably more expensive then the real thing !!!)

;) Have fun… IMPORTANT, I do not take any responsibilities if you are not concentrated on the road will driving...

Sorry if my english is not to good I am a french canadian !!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry for being stupid but what advantage do you gain? Are you able to watch DVDs on it?

yes, that's the purpose of this procedure, to enable DVD watching without having to have the parking brake on

I wonder if it allows phone dialing too?

I'm sorry for being stupid but what advantage do you gain? Are you able to watch DVDs on it?

yes, that's the purpose of this procedure, to enable DVD watching without having to have the parking brake on

I wonder if it allows phone dialing too?

Everybody,

This modification allows you to have total control of the console even while the car is in motion.

With the car in motion, You can :

1) Use all function of the phone including dialing...

2) Use all function of the MP3 audio system with access to all folder and list...

3) Watch DVD...

Why the procedure for the Overwrite ?

This is to permit access to the GPS function only while in motion. The hardware modification proposed does not bypass the GPS because it needs the speed information to be accurate and for the guidance operation. So, for the GPS function only, you have to do the «Menu», «Volume»,... procedure to have access to the destination menu while in motion...

All the Phone, Audio, DVD function are taking care with the hardware by-pass and are available at all time after the modification.

Believe me, this modification is fool proof and takes less then 20 minutes the first time and less then 10 minutes the second time...

For my own curiosity, I would very like to ear from other owner that have done the modification !

Have fun !

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This command sequence does not work with verion 6.01 for those who have not seen the posts in other users groups. Lexus has locked out the end user from having access while driving. We are so lucky that Toyota/Lexus is taking care of our safety.