2004 Rx330 Auto Climate Calibration

bazan

Hi,

It seems like the auto climate control in my 04 RX is always on med speed. Let say the ambient temperature is 26C , I have to always dial the setting to 32C in order to turn down the fan to face and feet (which I considered as equilibrium setting).

Anyone know if this can be adjusted (I think there is some customization available in CBEST, but can I DIY).

Also as a side ntoe... how do you now if one has the latest ECU software patch ( for fixing the hesitation issue)... other then doing to the dealer for a service history

Thanks.

Hi,

It seems like the auto climate control in my 04 RX is always on med speed. Let say the ambient temperature is 26C , I have to always dial the setting to 32C in order to turn down the fan to face and feet (which I considered as equilibrium setting).

Anyone know if this can be adjusted (I think there is some customization available in CBEST, but can I DIY).

Also as a side ntoe... how do you now if one has the latest ECU software patch ( for fixing the hesitation issue)... other then doing to the dealer for a service history

Thanks.

The blower will always run at a reasonably high speed until the cabin has cooled to or very near your temperature setpoint. Then the blower speed should be automatically lowered to a mere whisper, Unless the sun is shining brightly on the solar radiation sensors. I sometimes lay a book or some object over the sensor (my 2001 has only one) to combat this problem.