Rx400h Bluetooth, Other Person Can't Hear Me

I just got a 2006 400h and am trying to set up the bluetooth with my LG LX350 phone with Sprint. Everything works great so far except one thing. When I'm on a call (whether I called out or whether someone called me and I answered) I can hear their voice through the car sound system, but the person on the other end can't hear me. It's like I have it on Mute, but I know I don't (and I've tried pressing the Mute button to change it but it made no difference). I know the mic in the car is working okay because it accepts my voice commands for NAV and such. And I have two different bluetooth headsets I use with the phone which both work fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

I just got a 2006 400h and am trying to set up the bluetooth with my LG LX350 phone with Sprint. Everything works great so far except one thing. When I'm on a call (whether I called out or whether someone called me and I answered) I can hear their voice through the car sound system, but the person on the other end can't hear me. It's like I have it on Mute, but I know I don't (and I've tried pressing the Mute button to change it but it made no difference). I know the mic in the car is working okay because it accepts my voice commands for NAV and such. And I have two different bluetooth headsets I use with the phone which both work fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

I have had this experience as well and it seems to be connected with the ambiant noise level at the other persons end. The mic in the lexus is VOX type rather than just an open mic. that means it "turns on" only when the sound level in the car is loud enough to trigger it.

Somehow when the other person is "talking" (there is a constant stream of noise comming from them) the lexus mic thinks you are listening and so the mic is off. If they move to a quiet location or cover their mic then your mic will turn on and you should be able to transmit.

So be aware that a noisy connection with someone will be problematic for the Lexus hands free system. Your only recourse is to have the other person quite the connection somehow. Sometimes yelling help ;)