Best Mod Yet!

akewlguy

FOR A TOTAL OF 140 bucks I had 4 new rotors and break pads put on my LS400. This was just labor, but parts and shipping cost about 300 bucks.

The result is no more noise and nice breaking. ALSO the look is worth a million dollars. I will take pictures, but I have to say this is awesome! The slots and holes are awesome. The heat is a lot less then you can imagine. When I drove about 10 miles I got out and then touched the brakes and it was not even warm.

DISCLAIMER: BE CAREFUL

Cheers to the mod and LEXUS

FOR A TOTAL OF 140 bucks I had 4 new rotors and break pads put on my LS400. This was just labor, but parts and shipping cost about 300 bucks.

The result is no more noise and nice breaking. ALSO the look is worth a million dollars. I will take pictures, but I have to say this is awesome! The slots and holes are awesome. The heat is a lot less then you can imagine. When I drove about 10 miles I got out and then touched the brakes and it was not even warm.

DISCLAIMER: BE CAREFUL

Cheers to the mod and LEXUS

IT'S BRAKES, MAN, BRAKES!!!! *sigh* It's tough being a genius in a world full of plebians....... :rolleyes::lol:

I love the upgrade, and it was easy to do. Problem now is my car's suspension bushings are so sloppy the car shudders under braking because of the extra braking power, but I'll be doing the bushings soon along with lowering springs and new shocks. I did check for warped rotors, in case that was the cause, but they spec out better than factory for run-out.

Ahhh, I think and type to fast.. Brakes... Brakes.. Man it is sweet.

That's too fast. :rolleyes::lol:SLOW DOWN, TURBO!

Once mine were fully bedded in, it's been great! I love getting people off my tail in heavy traffic now. Why is it in unpredictable stop-and-go traffic there's always some jerk who takes my leaving an extra car length as a personal insult? With those people I delay braking until the last possible moment. That way their eyes get REALLY big. Some don't learn though. Some day I'm not going to brake at all and simply dive into the right shoulder. But that would make me an accessory to an accident wouldn't it?