91 Ls 400 Starded Today And Seems Like

Salacak

I starded the car today and engine was shaking for a 5-6 seconds and smoke was coming from the egzost after turned normal.What can cause this , seems like few spark plugs weren't working. I never had any problem when car was running or when I was driving. Is this related to fuel injections? Do I have to put something in to the fuel tank (If it is what should I use)

Thanks guys

Best forum ever

I have noticed that if the engine is started from cold a few times and run only briefly (like moving it to wash the car, or move another car) and then started some time later, that the engine will run rough and very rich, like the cold start valve is firing too much. It may be that the sensor is fooled into thinking the engine needs more fuel than it does. This was a problem with some of the Bosch K-jet systems in the past, and those engines ran like that too. My engine has only done this a few times, and it has always cleared quickly and run normally. I wouldn't worry about it. Unless the coolant level is dropping.......

Don't worry too much about this. As SRK says i believe the same, as this happened to me once and it was after i moved the car into the garage after it was outside all night. Next day i started the car rough and smoke. Has run perfect since.

Mine has done the same thing for years once every month or two. It clears itself every time by the time I get out of the driveway. There is an answer but nobody I know has it, I've asked some dealer mechanics.