Free To A Good Home

We were cleaning out the garage the other day, and I found this right rear armrest that I bought for my old '94 ES300 w/ tan interior. Looks like I ordered it almost 3 years ago. LOL It's a pretty odd part (in new/unused condition), but if anyone is interested, let me know and it's yours.

gallery_1461_200_89375.jpg

:cheers:

i'll take it Blake.. mine is cracked on that same piece. let me know how much is shipping to AL 36619.. i'll paypal you asap. thanks!
I've had someone interested contact me this afternoon, but if he backs out, it's all yours (shipping is on me.). ;) Did yours crack right in front of the window switch too?

Did yours crack right in front of the window switch too?

yup sure did.. last time i checked it was just cracked half way but now it's cracked all the way across the tip part just above the window switch. it must be heat stress bc the rear window switches very rarely get used by passengers to be damaged by anyone. how do these trim pieces pop off anyways.. just pry them out?