Gas Station Meeting

Kennyr

I had a hard time putting a title on this one. Tonight I was gassing up my silver 91 and a silver 90 rolled in. A young bro with a booming stereo. His factory mags, cromed like mine were shining like new. We talked and looked each others cars over then he showed me his chrome polish he does his wheels with every week. He bought the car 2 years ago with 240k on it and has only put brakes and oil on and in it so far. I told him he was driving the nicest car in the world, shocker! he agreed.

I had a hard time putting a title on this one. Tonight I was gassing up my silver 91 and a silver 90 rolled in. A young bro with a booming stereo. His factory mags, cromed like mine were shining like new. We talked and looked each others cars over then he showed me his chrome polish he does his wheels with every week. He bought the car 2 years ago with 240k on it and has only put brakes and oil on and in it so far. I told him he was driving the nicest car in the world, shocker! he agreed.

if i ever drive to colorado with my silver 92, we can have a sequetial model year meeting. Kinda interesting thing about these cars is that they are truly appreciated by all races and creeds. Here in socal, asian,white,latino,african-american, middle-eastern, ive run into all of the the above and have had gushing/glowing conversations about our LS's. Even male and female. Ahhhh, serendipity.....