How Much Will The Resale Values Of The Gen. 3 (ls430) Cars Drop When T

I've heard that once the LS460s come out, a lot of people are going to trade in their generation 3 cars and get the new model, thus driving resale values down for the gen. 3 models. As an owner of an '03 LS430 who eventually wants to upgrade to an '05 or '06 model (I don't want the LS460 just yet), I'm hoping that this will work in my favor. Although, it will be a double-edged sword, because my '03 will also decrease in value...

Just wondering what your thoughts are... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen a couple of '03s on the internet recently in the low 30s. They both had 40K miles or less, but didn't have nav, ML audio or parking sensors like mine does. Considering I paid $45K out the door 5 months ago for mine, that sort of scares me. Of course mine was certified, and these are not. But that can't make that much of a difference, can it?

The deals are so good on the '06 models right now, with the '07 getting ready to debut, I've even considered getting rid of my '03 and getting an '06. But I can already tell that I'd take a major bath on my '03.

Oh well, guess that's what I get for not being patient and getting what I really wanted ('04-'06)... :cries: