Katzkin Leather Interior Kit Sc300 Sc400

lexus082

I have a new leather interior kit for sale (sandstone) very close in color to the factory ivory. Front and Rear seat covers. This is the "premium" kit which is $200 more than the standard kit they sell. You can go to www.autoleathers.com to understand the difference. The kit retailed for $913 shipped. Before I decided to sell the kit I replaced my center console armrest so that armrest is not included with the kit I am selling. Everything else is there front and rear seats and headrests. The ONLY reason why I decided to sell the kit is to help pay for the body repair and a new paint job from a previous accident. Otherwise I would keep it. I am selling it for $700 so I am taking a loss financially. Item is in Maryland. Shipping is $20.00 via UPS Ground. This was originally purchased from autoleathers.com I do have a Pay Pal account and it is verified.

Or Best Offer.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a new leather interior kit for sale (sandstone) very close in color to the factory ivory. Front and Rear seat covers. This is the "premium" kit which is $200 more than the standard kit they sell. You can go to www.autoleathers.com to understand the difference. The kit retailed for $913 shipped. Before I decided to sell the kit I replaced my center console armrest so that armrest is not included with the kit I am selling. Everything else is there front and rear seats and headrests. The ONLY reason why I decided to sell the kit is to help pay for the body repair and a new paint job from a previous accident. Otherwise I would keep it. I am selling it for $700 so I am taking a loss financially. Item is in Maryland. Shipping is $20.00 via UPS Ground. This was originally purchased from autoleathers.com I do have a Pay Pal account and it is verified.

Or Best Offer.

Update: This item has been sold and is no longer for sale. Thanks.