Service Manual

Is it possible to buy a service manual for the IS-350 from Lexus? - not that I actually want (or could) do any service work on this car, but I like to read the manuals for the information they provide. Sometimes the manuals have more (and better) information than you can get from dealers.

David

Go to Lexus Tech and for $10 you can buy 24 hrs of download time. You can download any and all of the manuals in PDF format.

http://techinfo.lexus.com/

Bartkat:

Thanks for the information. The only problem is that they have the service manual divided into 250 separate PDF files - a hassle to download. But, they also have a section with a lot of very nice product information. I downloaded that also.

Much better and cheaper than buying a printed manual!

Thanks again.

David

Go to Lexus Tech and for $10 you can buy 24 hrs of download time. You can download any and all of the manuals in PDF format.

http://techinfo.lexus.com/

Bartkat:

Thanks for the information. The only problem is that they have the service manual divided into 250 separate PDF files - a hassle to download. But, they also have a section with a lot of very nice product information. I downloaded that also.

Much better and cheaper than buying a printed manual!

Thanks again.

David

Yeah, I downloaded over 300 files and then had to sort and index and put them in folders. Never got it all done yet.