96 Lexus Es 300 Timing Belt

My Car has 96000 Miles on it...when do you think I should cahnge the timing belt...what other stuff I will ahve to replce when I do timing belt sich as other belts as well, water pump etc..please suggest..

also please let me know when the tune up is due for this car...what spark plugs are recommended...

suggestions are appreciated..

Thanks in advance...

My Car has 96000 Miles on it...when do you think I should cahnge the timing belt...what other stuff I will ahve to replce when I do timing belt sich as other belts as well, water pump etc..please suggest..

also please let me know when the tune up is due for this car...what spark plugs are recommended...

suggestions are appreciated..

Thanks in advance...

I would do a search on Timing belt etc just to make sure. Most times. It is water pump, cam and crank seals, timing belts and I would be drive belts.

plugs I think are due at 60K miles but I am not sure since I do not have your year car. I used Denso for what it is worth. I also would clean the throttle body and add some cleaner to the fuel (to clean injectors and the rest). I use FP60 and it works great!!!!!

Welcome to LOC!!!!