Why Is The Es350 So Expensive To Lease?

OK fellas......I think it's about time for everybody to cool off!! This thread should be locked since it's become very repetitive. :whistles:

I also want to thank you for not taking a pot-shot at me because of my age. You can question my knowledge because of my time in this business thats valid, but my age has nothing to do with this and mburnickas knows that.

Would not ever think about taking a shot at you about your age I just turned 27 in April. I think what I like about you is that you believe in what you do. I as you love my job, sure it has its ups and down...I may disagree with you on a lot of things but that is life...and as I said before I/we learn from this.

I think that if I was buying or selling a home in your area I would look you up...because I know that you would work hard for your clients, as I do. You may not tell me what I want to hear but I think that you would be straight forward and tell it like it is. I may not agree with some of the concepts that you use but that is your choice, as mburnickas has his own...but I am glad that we live in a country that we have this much opportunity and potential...to do what we want...

I do have to say that I have enjoyed reading this post just about as much as any post I have read so far. :D

Would not ever think about taking a shot at you about your age I just turned 27 in April. I think what I like about you is that you believe in what you do. I as you love my job, sure it has its ups and down...I may disagree with you on a lot of things but that is life...and as I said before I/we learn from this.

I think that if I was buying or selling a home in your area I would look you up...because I know that you would work hard for your clients, as I do. You may not tell me what I want to hear but I think that you would be straight forward and tell it like it is. I may not agree with some of the concepts that you use but that is your choice, as mburnickas has his own...but I am glad that we live in a country that we have this much opportunity and potential...to do what we want...

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate them.

OK fellas......I think it's about time for everybody to cool off!! This thread should be locked since it's become very repetitive. :whistles:

I agree, I'll close it.