Sprint Phone That Works With The Rx-350

I recently purchased a RX-350 for my wife, which she absolutely loves. I am looking at purchasing a phone for her using her existing Sprint service. I have the 6700 Windows Mobile phone and it works great, but she just wants a normal phone. The folks at Sprint do not know what phones will or will not work with the car. Does any one have any suggestions? Your help is appreciated.

to be honest, i dont think anybody will have much info on this except for the dealer, because nobody has this car yet, that is its not that common yet. i havent even seen one on the streets yet, lucky you :)

It is pretty awesome. It has quite a bit more pep than my 330 and gets much better gas mileage. The bluetooth functionality is awesome, but so little information is out there on it for the 350.

The bluetooth system is no different from the one Toyota has been using since 2004.

As far as Sprint, I believe Sprint has 3 Bluetooth phones, the LG (forget the model #), the Blackberry 7250, and the Treo 650. If she just wants a phone the LG phone is the one.

You will be able to use the phone functionality but you won't be able to transfer the phonebook since Sprint and Verizon cancel that ability. You'll need a phone from Cingular to do that.