Some Help With Ps Pump Please!

K so, me and a friend are replacing the power steering pump and alternator on a 93 sc400 ourselves. We've managed to get everything off alright but were at the 4 bolts holding the pump in place. I can actually feel one of the bolts but wires are in the way of any ratchet, and the other 3 are way in there. Im not really sure how to get to those bolts, unless i should take off the bottom engine cover and go at it from the bottom, so if someone can help me out with that it would be much appreciated!

when I did mine I just removed all the air intake parts, and the belt, and then I was able to reach all of the bolts with a common ratchet and combination of a deep socket and short sockets, just a little feeling around and patience. I didnt have to do anything from underneath the car.

i can get to the bolts, its just that theres no room to fit or turn a wrench, especially when theyre such stubborn bolts.

im am currently doin the same thing my self, have you pulled the overflow from the radiator yet? and how in the world do you get the pulley off of the psp?

im am currently doin the same thing my self, have you pulled the overflow from the radiator yet? and how in the world do you get the pulley off of the psp?

We took a tire iron, put it through the pully and jammed it in as far as it would go, took a breaker bar, kept turning until the tire iron found some support and we just used force to get the nut off. at that point we just yanked the pulley off.