Taking Delivery Today 06 Gs300

Hi peoples,

Im new here and just wanted to share my buying experience and story so far.

Well I will be picking my 2006 GS300 RWD w/nav non ml (Flint mica + ash) today in Sac, CA. I just sold my beloved Audi TT that i had for 5 years, and wanted a 4door auto.

After driving the 06 Audi A6 Sline, 03 Bmw 745li, I still bought the lexus even with all these complaints about rattling and what not. The Audi A6 sline is not a doubt a very sweet all around car, with quattro you cant go wrong but it was over my budget even at invoice the car would be $55k + and the 03 745 bmw is a beauty, but the interior kinda sucks and they all have around 50k miles. Bmw did have problems in 03 with the model, and actually slapped 100k warrantys on them. (my budget was $50k)

Through costco i got this car for $47773 otd. That 1k over invoice + TL. I tryed going lower to $500 but they said hell no! I was gonna upgrade my wheels to the 18" spiders, but they want $3k and they keep my stock 17 wheels and tires! what a rip. Why do they have the 18"s online as an option for $1800 invoice then?

Anyways I am kinda excited this car has lots of nice stuff like touch screen Nav, Plush interior and start key.

My planned mods are

1. dvd bypass

2. rims ( 18"or 19"s )

3. possible body kit

4. remote start ( i saw the japanese version somewhere )

5. hater vision would be nice!

(all this will prolly take me like 2-3 years! lol i suck at modding, i said i was gonna do this and that to my tt, but never did. i hope im more inspired now! )

Congrats on your purchase.

The mods you want to do are fairly simple and can be done with ease. The DVD hack, is a simple wire movement ( I think). Rims are no problem at all... as far as body kit, Does L-Sportline have one out yet?

Wasn't remote start an option when you bought the car? And what is Hater Vision?

Hi peoples,

Im new here and just wanted to share my buying experience and story so far.

Well I will be picking my 2006 GS300 RWD w/nav non ml (Flint mica + ash) today in Sac, CA. I just sold my beloved Audi TT that i had for 5 years, and wanted a 4door auto.

After driving the 06 Audi A6 Sline, 03 Bmw 745li, I still bought the lexus even with all these complaints about rattling and what not. The Audi A6 sline is not a doubt a very sweet all around car, with quattro you cant go wrong but it was over my budget even at invoice the car would be $55k + and the 03 745 bmw is a beauty, but the interior kinda sucks and they all have around 50k miles. Bmw did have problems in 03 with the model, and actually slapped 100k warrantys on them. (my budget was $50k)

Through costco i got this car for $47773 otd. That 1k over invoice + TL. I tryed going lower to $500 but they said hell no! I was gonna upgrade my wheels to the 18" spiders, but they want $3k and they keep my stock 17 wheels and tires! what a rip. Why do they have the 18"s online as an option for $1800 invoice then?

Anyways I am kinda excited this car has lots of nice stuff like touch screen Nav, Plush interior and start key.

My planned mods are

1. dvd bypass

2. rims ( 18"or 19"s )

3. possible body kit

4. remote start ( i saw the japanese version somewhere )

5. hater vision would be nice!

(all this will prolly take me like 2-3 years! lol i suck at modding, i said i was gonna do this and that to my tt, but never did. i hope im more inspired now! )

congrats on your new purchase i love mine