Stereo System Upgrade

• 2 weeks later...

lol yeah, waiting for a reply for one of my posts too =) as far as adding 2 subs and an amp, i've been wanting to get it in mine too and possibly changing the one lone sub in the back... i hear you have to take out the backseat though to properly uninstall it and such, seems like too much work for me, even though i've got tons of time on my hands, tell me how it goes though if you decide on upgading?

lol yeah, waiting for a reply for one of my posts too =) as far as adding 2 subs and an amp, i've been wanting to get it in mine too and possibly changing the one lone sub in the back... i hear you have to take out the backseat though to properly uninstall it and such, seems like too much work for me, even though i've got tons of time on my hands, tell me how it goes though if you decide on upgading?

Gentlemen, The main reason why you aren't getting any responses to your topic is that not many lex owners here destroy there OEM systems. You will always run across some trouble with matching any amp/speakers/subs etc... to the stock system, Either replace the entire system and run it independant or expect trouble sometime/somewhere down the line. I could go on forever. Some members say all is good with there replacement components but ????? Good Luck :cheers:

Gentlemen, The main reason why you aren't getting any responses to your topic is that not many lex owners here destroy there OEM systems. You will always run across some trouble with matching any amp/speakers/subs etc... to the stock system, Either replace the entire system and run it independant or expect trouble sometime/somewhere down the line. I could go on forever. Some members say all is good with there replacement components but ????? Good Luck :cheers:

I'm actually having the stuff installed on my car tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes. The guy at the shop was in love with my car. He said the reason he started working there was so he can get that car. But he didn't mention anything about having problems with aftermarket and stock stuff so I'll see.