Interchanging Part

sapper_daddy

i had a phone conversation with ocberg recently. i had found a car here in south louisiana that had been side swiped

the entire front end is cherry quarter panels hood grill lights bumber all of it and the engine seems to be in great shape with accessories

the guys said all for 1000

the question is i know they are not interchangable but if he had the entire assembly to match would it bolt up?

i can't seem to get time to go out there and pull up my 94 next to it to see so i was hoping we could get some LEXUS professionals to hook it up.........so lets get the brains moving again and see what we can come up with

i think i can arrange very cheap shipping too as some one owes a few favors my way

hey look i know no one has answered this but can this be done i would really need to know because i can get these parts cheap and almost everything i think ocberg needs all at once including all the parts under the hood

the 93-94 LS are identical i think. i saw on a car website that the 90-92 and 93-94 only differ in the body molding(93-94 has lower f/r bumper, ss) but a 93 to 94 swap should be a direct bolt-on swap

yeah the car i found is a 95 though, i know the body lines are different i'm sure but everything else is the same. so i'm guessing the new look of the 95 was styled around being able to bolt up to the new frame, i'm just trying to see if i can go from a 94 to a 95 with hood, grill, bumper, and head lights

Langley's in Eunice...........it does but i'm not so sure i'd be confident about it. All of the wheels were removed and it was placed on the ground.......if you want to go look at it walk straight through the back of the shop and out the back door and keep going towards the back of the lot it'll be about two cars deep on the left! Lowball them with cash and you can get it for about 50% of what they originally ask. I always go get the quote and then go back with 100%cash of what they asked but only pull half out and say that's all you have to spend on what you want......they can't move stuff that's sitting in the back so that's where i shop. The stuff on the racks i'd give them 100% cause it's usually really good stuff. PM me if you want some directions.