Waxing, Polishing...

On a 2006 LS430 how soon do you suggest I start applying new wax or polish? And where will I find the suggestions for products to use on such a new car? (It's brand new and may not need it for a while - it's only a week old - but I want to start it off right!)

Thank you,

Kathy

On a 2006 LS430 how soon do you suggest I start applying new wax or polish? And where will I find the suggestions for products to use on such a new car? (It's brand new and may not need it for a while - it's only a week old - but I want to start it off right!)

Thank you,

Kathy

Right away! Best thing you can do is to start caring for it while it's new to keep it in mint condition. I used to use combination of different brands, really depends on preference. Now I use this stuff called Crystal-Glo Paint Treatment (you use it instead of a polish and wax). I bought it in a Sears store in Montreal a few years back while visiting for the F1. Now I just order it online www.crystal-glo.com or pick up a few bottles when I visit.

Thank you,

Kathy

Right away! Best thing you can do is to start caring for it while it's new to keep it in mint condition. I used to use combination of different brands, really depends on preference. Now I use this stuff called Crystal-Glo Paint Treatment (you use it instead of a polish and wax). I bought it in a Sears store in Montreal a few years back while visiting for the F1. Now I just order it online www.crystal-glo.com or pick up a few bottles when I visit.

I have been using Mothers Carnuba Wax and found it gives very good protection against New Englnd weather & roads.