Es300 Rear Accident

I've been trying to locate the 00-01 tail light assembly set but am having trouble finding the entire set for sale. I've looked on ebay and other auto sites. Most people are just selling the far end left/right parts. Haven't called the dealer yet but are there any other spots I can look at?? Thanks again.

Tap Recycling

I felt bad enough that he handed over $4500 with no negotiation, however, the guy has broken the law by driving without a license & insurance and was more than willing to pay me extra to keep me from dialing 911. I hope he has learned his lesson. Whats distrubing is the thought of how many people are in fact driving with suspended licenses these days; not right at all...

so basically you are saying that you got paid to keep from blowing the whistle, yet you comment about the disturbing thought of how many people drive with suspended liscenses. :whistles:

one way to stop them is to turn them in.

The only lesson he learned is that he can stay out of trouble if he pays enough money.

As for getting taillights, if you got $4500 from the guy, why cheap out on ebay, just order brand new lights from any on-line dealership.

www.newlexusparts.com

www.irontoad.com

www.lexus-parts.com

steviej

My 98 es was rear ended a few months back. Toyota body shop replaced bumper cover and absorbant thing behind cover for about $850 out the door.

I felt bad enough that he handed over $4500 with no negotiation, however, the guy has broken the law by driving without a license & insurance and was more than willing to pay me extra to keep me from dialing 911. I hope he has learned his lesson. Whats distrubing is the thought of how many people are in fact driving with suspended licenses these days; not right at all...

so basically you are saying that you got paid to keep from blowing the whistle, yet you comment about the disturbing thought of how many people drive with suspended liscenses. :whistles:

one way to stop them is to turn them in.

The only lesson he learned is that he can stay out of trouble if he pays enough money.

As for getting taillights, if you got $4500 from the guy, why cheap out on ebay, just order brand new lights from any on-line dealership.

www.newlexusparts.com

www.irontoad.com

www.lexus-parts.com

steviej

Keep in mind, "the whistle" probably has been blown on this guy already. Peeps like him will continue to drive unlawfully after being told they are not supposed to. Calling the cops on this guy will only inconvenience the victim and the offender will continue to drive without insurance. Unless you physically restrain him, he will drive. I think $4500 is good punishment. Heck, I would rather recieve a check on the spot than having to go thru insurance companies.