Hid Headlight Alignment

Hey all, I'm a proud new owner of a used 2000 es300. I noticed when driving at night that the driver's side HID headlight is brighter than the passenger side headlight. I think the problem is the actual height of the headlight. I understand the HID system is supposed to auto-level them, but is there anyway to re-calibrate the height of the driver's side light? Help please!

Yep, there should be instructions for aiming the headlights in the manual. If not the dealer can certianly do it.

u still have stock h.i.d bulbs in? or has one been replaced? cause if only one has been replaced u can tell a big difference from the two. cuase i bet if u stuck two new bulbs in it would be brighter.

thanks for the replies...yea, i got the car about 2 weeks ago..no owners manual included! anyway, i registered on lexus.com to get a manual sent to me. in addition, a lexus tech is coming to the house next week to program the key...i'll bring up the "problem" then. as far as if new bulbs were replaced? im pretty sure theyre both stock. i can actually see at night when im parked on the driveway that the driver's side headlight is positioned higher than the passenger side. thanks for your help!