Weak Start Also And Engine Noise

Rx330driver

Ive read the "Weak Start" topic on the ES forum...but it doesnt seem to apply to me. I guess sometimes, maybe at least once a week, at a cold start, i turn the key, the car makes noise and then kinda dies a little, and then it starts. Now i dont live in like a cold area...maybe at least 40 degrees at the lowest...in a garage. What scares me is the dying out part, where it seems like it turns off a moment, then starts back up by itself without any more turning of the key. This also applies to my IS300, where i gotta keep the key turned for quite some time at a cold start before the car starts. This is probably normal and all but i just wanted to make sure. Oh and on a side note, to answer somebody's previous question about idle vibration and engine wear, my engine is louder and "shakier" than ever...43K. The noise is almost rediculous, doesnt sound normal. Blast these japanese cars! (im not european) :whistles: